There are lots of plants that offer us spiritual and health benefits. These amazing plants also play a wonderful role in bringing health, prosperity and other good luck to your home. Indoor plants like the lucky bamboo plant, Tulsi plant, money plant and other species are said to offer amazing benefits. If you have an auspicious money plant in your home, here are the ways that can help in reaping the positive effects of this special household plant.
- Never allow your plant to get dried- No doubt, a money plant is said to be a bundle of positive energies but special care needs to be taken during its growth. Ensure that your money plant is continuously watered and pruned for optimum Feng Shui and Vastu results. According to Feng Shui, dry and wilted money plants can affect the finance of your house to a great extent.
- Choose the appropriate direction- A money plant is full of countless benefits but you need to check out its position in your home to get rewarding results. Avoid placing your money plant in the north-east direction due to negative implications for health and finance.
- Perform pruning in the proper condition- It is common that your money plant tree can grow haphazardly with time. To ensure its proper growth and expansion, prune or cut it regularly. However, do check that its leaves and stems don’t fall onto the floor during pruning activities.
- Right placement- For ensuring the optimum benefits and results of this auspicious indoor plant, place it in the south-east direction of your house. This is the ideal direction as Lord Ganesha resides here and can bring health, peace and prosperity to your house.
- Grow it indoors- Check that your auspicious plant is grown indoors and not outdoors to achieve maximum benefits. You can easily grow it inside a small pot or even a glass bottle. Even, if you are growing it outdoors, make sure that it is not under the direct sunlight.
- Special attention for married couples- If you are one of the married couples living together, avoid placing the money plant in the east-west direction. The reason for this is the increased instances of fights and arguments between the husband and wife. So, beware of keeping the plant in this direction.
- Pruning instructions- Don’t let anyone cut or prune your money plant in the house, not even your neighbourhood gardener. This is because performing pruning or cutting activities by other person is like giving away your health to that person.
So, understand the important tips that are involved in the growth and maintenance of money plant. It will not only offer you extraordinary benefits but will further improve the health of your money plant.